January 7, 2016
We have paired snacks, tea, and books many, many times before.
But before, I didn't have a little community celebrating this format of homeschooling or calling giving it a lovely name, Poetry Tea Time. It is sweet to have a name for it.
Beautiful....makes it look and feel special.
ReplyDeleteThank you! It is special...the blue handled tea cup is one I just won in a 12 days give-away from Brave Writer, the tea pot, creamer, and sugar bowl were my late Nonna's, the table runner came from my parents' friends in Norway, and my little guy carefully made the center piece last month with greenery from our Christmas Tree. :)
DeleteIt quite serendipitously happened that I learned of Tuesday poetry and tea right as we started a poetry block in OM4. The girls are loving the "book basket" for our reads, and especially love the poetry tea time.
ReplyDeleteYay!! I love serendipity! An enchanted education. ;)
DeleteWhat's your favorite John Muir?
ReplyDelete